Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A sweet new Pattern

 Well you know how much I love blue
So I thought I'd share my favorite blue threads in this brand new Pattern

This Pattern includes 
PINS Pinkeep
needles Pinkeep
&
Scissors Pouch

All the things you need in your sewing basket

I love stitching Flower Urns 
and blue flowers are the best

And since the sweet little Pinkeeps I listed on my Finished Goodes page were so popular I thought I'd offer a Pattern with all of my favorite things.

The Pattern is available on My Website and on My eBay



A mystery solved.
Busted.....
I love having fresh cut flowers in the house.....they make me so happy
But, everyday I would wake up and my flowers would be smashed down and falling out of their pitchers.
I couldn't figure out what on earth was going on.
Until......I busted Phoebe drinking the flower water.

Look at her.....trying to act like she's not guilty.
And believe me....it's not like she doesn't have her own little water bowl.

She's just lucky she's so darn cute.....or she's really be in trouble : )

Happy Stitching my friends.....

11 comments:

Ann said...

She is so cute! Of course she's not guilty. Mine are just like that. Of course I forgive them immediately, now on the other hand if it's one of my three, two legged kids - well they should know better and they are in trouble! Love the blue in the cross stitch patterns. ~Ann

Anonymous said...

Darn cat...aren't they just the best. Love the pattern..off to the site to order...
Blessings,
~Ronda

Marjorie said...

With my cats it's the Christmas tree water. Flowers they just eat. Love the pattern!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is so darn cute. As a cat lover myself it would be hard to stay made at her myself... she just likes flowers as much as you do. Kind of interesting, there must be something tasty about the flower water that makes her want it so much.
Now if you could just get her to stitch flowers you would be set. ;)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your Phoebe is absolutely precious!! I have a similar problem - 'cept mine likes to eat the leaves on the flowers....then he goes in the bathroom and turns on the faucet and helps himself to the water there. (learned to not fill the vases so full that he knows there's water in them!) If he'd only learn to turn the water off he he's done! Sweet patterns as always dear Stacy!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Katiuscia said...

beautiful the stitchers.......and beautiful the cat! i love this animals! kati

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Wonderful design Stacey! Did you participate in the swap on Samplermakers? My partner sent me your Netty's Sampler Pinkeep Drum pattern. I have done many of your patterns but not one of the drums yet...so sweet! ~Kriss~

Lana Manis said...

What a funny story! Phoebe is a beautiful cat.

Stacy, I love looking at your designs so much! One of these days, I am going to give in and do some tiny stitching again! :)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful stitchery!
I think I gotta get this one!
Phoebe sure is a cutie!!!
Have a great weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Don't you know you're not the only one who should 'smell the roses' along the way!

Great pattern!

Bless Your Heart pRiMs said...

Love your new pattern! I have 2 of yours that I got from PatternMart...now to do something with them.
I can relate to your Phoebe story...I have a long hair gray, named Sissie. She's always getting into some kind of mischief.
Oh...by the way, my daughter & family live outside Indy in McCordsville....love the area when I get to visit.
Keep making more great patterns!