Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Monday, May 19, 2014

A Sneak Peek & A Grand Opening...





Here's a little sneak peek of my Brand New Pattern that will be released tomorrow
from the
Houses of Berry's Chapel Road Series
~Miss Baxter's House~

Oh how I wish I could have released this sooner....but, time flies when you're havin' fun.
And boy have we been havin' fun working in The Studio...well...maybe not so much fun....I'd say more work than fun.

What a journey this has been.  I must think in 'cartoons' because all of this went much differently in my head when I signed the lease back in October.  Yep.....October.  
Good grief...where did the time go??
Well, I didn't have the keys to the building until January....but still....errrr
I couldn't start working on it until after Spring Market in February.....then I wanted to start on a new sampler series....and then I had a bunch of kits to put together.....and here we are in May.
Yep May....and the end of May to boot.

We've antiqued until I couldn't move another piece of furniture, painted until my arms fell off, designed logos until my eyes crossed, cleaned until the fumes almost knocked me out.....and we're getting a little closer to being done.

But there's nothing like a deadline to make me kick it into high gear.
So, here we go.....the unveiling of :

The Studio
35 S. Main Street
Fortville, IN  46040

May 30th Sneak Peek Friday Night Party
Join us from 5 - 9 p.m. for drinks & treats & shopping

May 31st Grand Opening
Join us from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. and let the journey begin


I've filled The Studio with all the things I love....antiques, linens, threads, wools, velvets, primitive antiques, smalls, candles, topiaries, one-of-a-kind finished pieces, scissors.....and so much more.  
It will be ever changing and always inviting.

If you are coming in from out of town and are planning on staying in the area there is a lovely B & B right in Fortville called The Ivy House . Also, we are a short drive from Westfield, Noblesville & Carmel that offer a range of hotels, restaurants and shopping.

In the coming months I will expand into PunchNeedle and Wool Applique offering supplies and classes.

Since The Studio is actually going to be my studio I will not have regular business hours but I will host a Wednesday Night Stitch-In starting June 18th from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. where I invite everyone to come and bring your WIP....be it stitching, applique, knitting, hooking or crocheting.  It will be an opportunity to learn new skills and meet new friends.   
I will also have an Open House almost every month.  I'll go pickin' and fill The Studio with lots of new antiques, kits and seasonal merchandise for each Open House.
Here are a few Open House dates :

June 27 - 28th
Join us from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

July 25 - 26th
Join us from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

August 29 - 30th
Join us from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

October 3 - 4th
Join us from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m

November 21 - 22nd
Join us from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

*Street parking is available with extra parking in the lot across the street and on the other side of the railroad tracks

December 6th Winterfest
The town of Fortville hosts a Winterfest with food, music, hand-made gifts & horse drawn carriage rides
We'll be decked out for Christmas so join us for the festivities from 12 Noon - 8 p.m.

*Main Street parking is not available during the Winterfest but extra lots are available behind the Post Office
 

Well....I'm off to assemble patterns and paint a floor....gosh....more painting..can't wait
And I'll be back tomorrow with my newest pattern
 ~Miss Baxter's House~
from the 
Houses of Berry's Chapel Road Series

I thank you all for your patience during these last few months.  I'm behind on most everything and
it's taken me more time to answer emails and ship orders.  But soon.....very soon I'll actually have myself together and I'll start posting and emailing on a regular basis.

Have a lovely day my friends....








14 comments:

Karen said...

Looking forward to your pattern. I can imagine your studio is lovely. Wish I lived closer to take advantage of it.

cucki said...

Aww such a sweet design and I am sure your studio is so lovely..
Hugs and love for you always
Cucki x

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Looking forward to seeing some awesome photos of your Studio. Sounds amazing -- too bad the distance is prohibitive! Congratulations on getting so much accomplished - and best wishes for the success that's sure to come!

Angie said...

Nice to see you back, Stacy! If the work in the studio compares to moving 12,000 pounds of house hold goods then I can relate:) Nah, just kidding....I know it must be hard work! I will talk to my sweetheart...sounds like a wonderful place for an anniversary trip in July:) Best of luck! I know it will be great! Love the sneak peak!

moosecraft said...

Sounds like a wonderful kind of busy! Your newest sampler looks to be a must-stitch! Those little chickens are perfection! And, who doesn't love beehives and log houses? :-)

How many more sleeps until tomorrow? lol!

Katken said...

How exciting to make a dream happen with your own guts & elbow grease!!! Congratulations!!! The new design looks worth the wait.... & don't worry....we stir hers are a patient lot!!! Congrats again....I think I see a road trip in my future!!

mary truax said...

All the best, Stacy!

Barb said...

Congratulations. When I make a trip back to the mid-west, your studio will be one of my must-sees!

LaNelle said...

Stacy, wow! Sounds just wonderful..I too wish I was closer but do think a trip will be planned, love the new pattern colors are just delightful another I will be purchasing...wishing you all the best with the studio,enjoy the adventure...

Barbaral said...

The new sampler is beautiful, I want it!:)
Open House - what a great idea, unfortunately you are very far from:(.

Shirlee said...

So wish I could attend the Sneak Peek & Grand Opening! Will have to plan a road trip from KY one of these days just for a visit : ) Best of luck with your studio!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

THRILLED to see you posting! and am loving the peek of your latest ~ do I spot strutting roosters? LOL
oh how I wish I could attend your open house ~ BUT I am planning a get-away and your studio is being targeted!!!!!
much success to you my friend ~ in everything you do!
L

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Congrats on the studio!!! Can't wait to see pics! I'm lovin' the sneak peak... The chicks have my attention!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So excited and so very happy for you that your fulfilling your dreams!!!
Best of Luck to You!
Can't wait to see your accomplishments ~ it all so grand!
Prim Blessings
Robin